2021 Here We Come.
We are looking to increase the number of our Blade technicians for the upcoming season.
If you are an expert in blade maintenance or would like to specialize yourself, then we would like to hear from you.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS IN THE ROLE
- Blade maintenance experience or/and manufacturing experience
- Complex composite repairs
- Rope Access (IRATA only) will be an advantage
- Good English skills
- Showing always great safety awareness
- Valid Drivers’ licence
- GWO training certificates
- Medical Fitness certificate (OGUK)
WHAT ELSE COULD DETERMINE YOUR SUCCESS
- Offshore experience
- Mechanical background
- Electrical background
- Surface treatment
- Being a good colleague ensuring a positive work atmosphere
Sounds like you?
Are you ready to show your full potential in the wind industry?
We invite you to apply now by clicking the “Apply for this job” tab to submit your application!
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive remuneration
- Global career progression prospects
- Paid training and the opportunity for professional development
- Paid travel and accommodation during rotation
- Meal Allowance / per diem allowance during rotation
- Beside the job itself, you’ll be looked after
- Your happiness and your well-being is a priority
A WORKPLACE THAT FOCUSES ON SAFETY
For GWS it is important to prepare & safeguard our technicians, so they are properly equipped to do the job correctly and safely. You`ll get from us high-quality Safety Equipment (PPE) and working clothes.
GET TO KNOW US
Global Wind Service is a leading supplier of manpower for wind turbine installation and servicing, with offices located in 10 countries and almost 1.000 technicians working across the globe. Our business is dynamic,
fast-paced, flexible and adaptable to our clients’ needs in order to deliver excellent service and results.
FOCUS ON PEOPLE
At GWS our employees play an integral role in our vision for the future and in achieving our goal to be the preferred partner for complete wind turbine services.
GWS has a strong team culture and we are always looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Please include your resume outlining your relevant and previous work history, along with any licences and qualifications applicable to the role.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!