Employment from GWS office in Duiven, Netherlands
Fixed - term contract
Global Wind Service is a leading supplier of manpower for wind turbine installation and servicing, with around 1.000 technicians working across the globe. Professional and skilled people are at the heart of our expanding business with HQ in Denmark and offices in Poland, UK, Benelux, Turkey, Romania, Germany, Australia and USA.
FOKUS ON PEOPLE
At GWS our employees play an integral role in our vision for the future and in achieving our goal to be the preferred partner for complete wind turbine services.
Think first – Act Safely. One of the cornerstones in our HSEQ Policy is to reduce or eliminate risk, which can cause work related illness, incident, or injury to our employees and those we work close with. Our HSEQ department works also in close cooperation with our clients’ safety department, in order to find ways to make the wind industry a safe place to work.
We are expanding our HSEQ team with a further professional HSEQ Field Representative working on GWS projects around the world.
- Raise management and staff awareness of safety accountabilities and responsibilities to ensure proper safety culture among employees
- Facilitate HSEQ coaching, safety awareness programs and safety inductions plan to ensure that safety regulations are followed and enforced within projects environment.
- Assist in addressing identified actions resultant from the safety management system and audits at sites as required
- Encourage the prompt reporting of non-conformities, hazard observation, near miss, and accidents
- Undertake random inspections of protection equipment and processes weekly to make sure they are safe.
- Support GWS Site Management in daily operations and tasks within HSEQ area.
- Solid experience of HSEQ activities during project execution and proven track record in HSEQ position
- Ability to coach and train in order to engage employees towards the proper safety approach
- Systematic and persistent self-starter able to work under limited supervision to meet targets
- Cooperative, communicative, open-minded and flexible – also with respect for other people and other cultures
- Knowledge from wind industry is preferable
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Readiness to travel on the projects worldwide
- Valid driving license cat. B
WHAT YOU´ LL GET IN RETURN
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
- Fixed-term contract
- High performing and international work environment in continuously development
- Possibility to follow project operations on daily basis and influence GWS safety culture
- Personal and professional development in a high performing HSEQ Team
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
If you believe you are the perfect fit for our team, then we would love to hear from you!
We invite you to apply by clicking the “Apply for this job” tab to submit your application. Please include your resume outlining your relevant and previous work history, along with any licences and qualifications applicable to the role.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!
We process applications as they are received, and we hope to find the right candidate for this position as soon as possible