Are you a WTG Offshore Electrician with experience as Team Lead on GE turbines?
…then keep on reading and apply now!!!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for WTG Service & Maintenance Electrician Leads for site-based activities offshore
to provide safe services of high quality and to continue to exceed our customers’ expectations.
TYPICAL DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Servicing turbines
- Commissioning tasks
- Troubleshoot and repair or replace all electrical equipment
- Test and maintain electrical wiring and equipment
- Check and supervise that quality measures and safety instructions are being respected
- Check and supervise the selection and usage of special tools and equipment
- Plan your own work ahead
Sound like you? To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS IN THE ROLE
- You are an educated Electrician by trade
- You have experience in WTG service & maintenance
- You worked as a Team Lead before
- Experience on GE turbines is required
- Ability and willingness to travel and work domestically and internationally as required
- You are cooperative, communicative, open-minded, and flexible – with respect for others and other cultures
- Professional with a high emphasis on Quality and Safety
- Clean drivers’ licence and ability to obtain a Passport
- Valid GWO training incl. Sea Survival
- OGUK Medical Fitness certificate
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic,
high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- A workplace that focuses on safety.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in wind industry.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Competitive Renumeration.
- Global Career Progression Prospekts.
- High-quality Safety Equipment (PPE) and working clothes.
- Paid training.
- Paid travel and accommodation during rotation.
- Meal Allowance / per diem allowance during rotation.
- Beside the job itself, you will be looked after.
- Your happiness and your well-being are a priority.
For GWS it is important to prepare & safeguard our technicians, so they are properly equipped to do the job correctly and safely. We want our employees to succeed!
Joining GWS will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Are you ready to show your full potential in the wind industry?
Do you want to work in a field where your impact matters?
We invite you to apply now by clicking the “Apply for this job” tab to submit your application!
Please include your resume outlining your relevant and previous work history, along with any licences and qualifications applicable to the role.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!