Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within the Wind Industry?
…then take a closer look on GWS!
Do you have a commercial or business background? Do you have strong experience with Excel?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within the wind industry?
Then being a Sales Assistant at Global Wind Service is the perfect job for you. You will be working out of our Dutch office, which is in Duiven, Netherlands.
Global Wind Service was established in Denmark at the beginning of 2008 and the company’s clear goal is to be one of the preferred suppliers of installation and service and maintenance of wind turbines worldwide.
Today, Global Wind Service employs more than 1000 dedicated and professional people working for a better environment. We are a global company with offices in Denmark, Germany, Poland, UK, Benelux, Turkey, Romania, Australia, and USA.
Global Wind Service is a Fred. Olsen related company and our business is dynamic, fast-paced, flexible, and adaptable to our clients’ needs to deliver excellent service and results.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you looking for an interesting job in an international environment and in a cool industry?
We are expanding our team with a Sales Assistant to be based in Duiven, Netherlands.
As part of an international Sales Team, you will be working alongside the Sales Managers in the Netherlands.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be to support our Sales Managers in the process of analysing incoming sales requests, commercial contracts, support in preparing quotations and cooperating with other internal departments.
- You might be a new bachelor or master graduate in Sales or Business, or maybe you have a few years of experience in an internal sales team.
- You have a proven track record of working with numbers and analysing data in Excel and know how to present your findings PowerPoint.
- You have highly developed problem solving and analytical skills.
- Your approach to work is proactive, hands-on, and outgoing.
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and you know how to multi-tasks and prioritise your tasks.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
If you believe you are the perfect fit for our team, then we would love to hear from you!
Please include your CV and an application letter. CV and application letter should be written in English.
Submit your CV via the link on this page. We process applications as they are received.