Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new challenge within the Wind Industry??
…then take a closer look on GWS!!!
Global Wind Service is a leading supplier of manpower for wind turbine installation and servicing,
with offices located in 10 countries and almost 1.000 technicians working across the globe.
Our business is dynamic, fast-paced, flexible and adaptable to our clients’ needs in order to deliver excellent service and results.
FOCUS ON PEOPLE
At GWS our employees play an integral role in our vision for the future and in achieving our goal to be the preferred partner for complete wind turbine services.
GWS has a strong team culture and we are always looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration.
ABOUT THE JOB
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to be based in Duiven, NL to join our strong project team with global perspective.
Responsibilities in this position reaches both scope, costs and time, and emphasize a leadership style with involving of stakeholders,
and thereby ensure a professional and efficient project planning and execution.
It is very important that you are visible in the field and have a proactive and solution-oriented attitude to our customers and high focus on safety- and commercial aspects.
You shall expect up to 50 travel days per year.
- Flawless Management of projects as per contract and in compliance with local legislation
and customer requirements
- P & L responsible for designated projects
- Control costs and budget, beat budget, monthly reporting internally (and externally as required)
- Maintaining strong, valuable relationships through regular communication with customers including project updates and follow-up.
- Ensure GWS Field staff meets local- and contractual requirements i.e. product trainings, medical
- certificates, authority’s registration, max. working hours etc.
- Project management from A to Z (from preparations and kick-off to evaluation)
- Pre-start site inspection and site-specific agreements (e.g. accommodation and subcontractors)
- Planning and resource allocation (equipment and manpower)
- Prepare, coordinate and maintain project documentation
- Regular contact to employees at site; demonstrating “visible leadership”
- Performance monitoring and follow-up; progress reporting to clients
- Control costs and follow-up on budget
- Operational Sales i.e. sell additional Services, extended scopes and follow up contracts
- Support Sales activities in bidding- and preparation phases
- Lead back-office teams and support functions to optimize project execution
- Identify improvement opportunities and lead initiatives to implement these into the organization
- Train & develop new (junior) project managers and project assistants
Sound like you? To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Proven project management experience preferably within the wind, oil & gas or construction industry
- Strong financial overview and understanding of project execution and reporting
- Strong communicator at all levels including customers, suppliers and GWS Management and Field staff
- Solution-oriented, systematic and persistent self-starter.
- Good knowledge of the complete MS office package
- Fluent English skills, verbally and in writing
- Experienced people manager
- Experienced in supporting a safety oriented cultural development
- Substantial technical insight is preferred
- Robust with ability to maintain overview also when things are moving fast
- Able to understand different parties’ needs, to balance interests and find solutions
- Experienced negotiator and aware of the importance of communication and documentation
- Solution-oriented, flexible, systematic and persistent self-starter.
- Cooperative and communicative at all levels; open-minded; with respect for other cultures
- Flexibility towards travelling activities on an international scale and towards working hours.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic,
high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in wind industry.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Global career progression prospects.
- Your happiness and your well-being is a priority.
Joining GWS will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Are you ready to show your full potential in the wind industry?
Do you want to work in a field where your impact matters?
Then submit your application!
For your application we provide you with an online platform where you can enter your data and upload your documents.
You reach the online application form by clicking on the button “Apply for this job”.
Please keep the following documents ready: Covering letter, CV and further documents / training certificates.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!