Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within the Wind Industry?
…then take a closer look on GWS!
Do you have experience in project management? Do you have experience and a natural interest in budgeting and optimisation of budgets?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within the wind industry?
Then being an Onsite Project Coordinator at Global Wind Service is the perfect job for you. You will be working on our sites across Europe, being employed out of either our Polish office in Szczecin, or our Romanian office in Constanta.
Global Wind Service was established in Denmark at the beginning of 2008 and the company’s clear goal is to be one of the preferred suppliers of installation and service and maintenance of wind turbines worldwide. Today, Global Wind Service employs more than 1000 dedicated and professional people working for a better environment. We are a global company with offices in Denmark, Germany, Poland, UK, Benelux, Turkey, Romania, Australia, and USA.
Global Wind Service is a Fred. Olsen related company and our business is dynamic, fast-paced, flexible, and adaptable to our clients’ needs to deliver excellent service and results.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you looking for an interesting job in an international environment and in a cool industry?
We are expanding our team with an Onsite Project Coordinator.
As part of an international project team, you will be working alongside our experienced site managers on various European projects. You will be referring to our Head of Site Optimisation.
You will support the Project Manager and Site Manager in optimising the project execution.
Your key areas of responsibility will include contractual support, project cost management with a strong focus on cost reduction and controlling and reporting schedules and project progress. Additionally, you will play a key role in planning and coordinating manpower, travel, accommodation, tools etc. as well as managing project documentation.
As the role is based on site, you can expect a lot travelling to beautiful places around Europe.
- You might be a newly graduated Mechanical or Civil Engineer, or maybe you have a few years of experience as a Project Assistant.
- You have a proven track record of working with complex projects, where you have developed high problem solving and analytical skills.
- Your approach to work is proactive, hands-on, and outgoing.
- You have good interpersonal skills, and you know how to build and maintain long-term relationships.
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and you know how to multi-tasks and prioritise your tasks.
- You can make autonomous decisions and work independently, but also understand the importance of teamwork.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You have a valid drivers’ license.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier in the wind industry counting more than 1000 people worldwide.
- Being part of a great team with professional and dedicated colleagues.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Excellent career growth opportunities in a strong international team.
If you believe you are the perfect fit for our team, then we would love to hear from you!
Please include your CV and an application letter, which should be in English. Only CV and application letter in English will be considered.
Submit your CV via the link on this page. We will process applications ongoing.