This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Finance Business Partner for the Global Wind Service (GWS), a leading supplier of turbine technicians and services to wind farm projects around the world. Thanks to its international presence and a rapid growth, GWS offers ample opportunities for career and professional development.
This position is located in Szczecin, Poland.
FOCUS ON PEOPLE
At GWS our employees play an integral role in our vision for the future and in achieving our goal to be the preferred partner for complete wind turbine services.
GWS has a strong team culture and we are always looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to support Operations dealing with complex installation projects with global perspective. This position will mainly focus on all financial aspects, project controlling and supporting of our Project Managers, including performance monitoring, financial reporting, forecasts preparation.
- Project Controlling
- Support Project Managers with financial aspects
- Performance monitoring and financial follow-up on projects
- Project portfolio overview and reporting
- Forecasting and adjusting project budgets
- Follow up on financial contractual obligations
- Evaluate financial risk and opportunities
- Advanced degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Proficiency in written & spoken English.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Ability to interpret data, draw conclusions and provide guidance.
- Strong systems experience and knowledge of IT tools, including Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics Navision will be a strong asset.
- Strong financial controlling background, preferably from renewable execution projects.
- Self-driven and motivated by challenges.
- Solution orientated and supportive by nature.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- English written/oral communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in wind industry.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Global career progression prospects.
- Your happiness and your well-being is a priority.
Joining GWS will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Are you ready to show your full potential in the wind industry?
Do you want to work in a field where your impact matters?
Then submit your application!
For your application we provide you with an online platform where you can enter your data and upload your documents. You reach the online application form by clicking on the button “Apply for this job”.
Please keep the following documents ready: Covering letter, CV and further documents / training certificates.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!