SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Employment place: Szczecin, Poland
Full time position
Global Wind Service (GWS) is a Fred Olsen related company providing manpower and expertise for installation and service of wind turbine. Professional and skilled people are the heart of our expanding business with HQ in Denmark and offices in Poland, UK, Benelux, Turkey, Romania, Germany, Serbia, Australia and USA.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for experienced Senior Project Manager to join our strong onshore project team with global perspective. Responsibilities in this position reaches both scope, costs, and time, and emphasize a leadership style with involving of stakeholders, ensuring a professional and efficient project planning and execution.
You will be a key player in successfully executing onshore projects. The projects are primarily located in Europe, and you will be involved in project planning from A-Z.
You should expect approx. 50 travelling days per year.
- Injury-free execution of projects in compliance with client contract and obligations and customer requirements
- Customer contact, securing that our customer’s requirements are fulfilled.
- Project management from A to Z (from preparations and kick-off to evaluation)
- Ensuring injury-free execution of projects in compliance with client contract and obligations
- Pre-start site inspection and site-specific agreements (e.g., accommodation and subcontractors)
- Planning and resource allocation (equipment and manpower)
- Prepare, coordinate, and maintain project documentation.
- Regular contact to employees at site; demonstrating “visible leadership.”
- Performance monitoring and follow-up; progress reporting to clients
- Control costs and follow-up on budget
- Supporting and mentoring of Junior Project Managers in their development
- Confident with small as well as bigger projects and sees a challenge in making any of these successful
- Experienced people manager and a great Team Player
- Experienced in supporting a safety oriented cultural development
- Strong Project management experience from the wind industry or oil & gas is preferred
- Strong contractual understanding
- Substantial technical insight is preferred
- Robust with ability to maintain overview also when things are moving fast
- Able to understand different parties’ needs, to balance interests and find solutions
- Experienced negotiator and aware of the importance of communication and documentation
- Solution-oriented, flexible, systematic and persistent self-starter.
- Cooperative and communicative at all levels; open-minded; with respect for other cultures.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in wind industry.
- Challenging job with opportunities for professional and personal development
- Dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Competitive remuneration
- Global career progression prospects.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
If you believe you are the perfect fit for our team, then we would love to hear from you!
We invite you to apply now by clicking the “Apply for this job” tab to submit your application!
Please include your resume outlining your relevant and previous work history, along with any licenses and qualifications applicable to the role. Please also include a cover letter explaining your motivation for applying for this position.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!
In case of any questions to the position, please contact Monika Lübker on firstname.lastname@example.org