JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Employment place: Szczecin, Poland
Full time position
Global Wind Service (GWS) is a Fred Olsen related company providing manpower and expertise for installation and service of wind turbine. Professional and skilled people are the heart of our expanding business with HQ in Denmark and offices in Poland, UK, Benelux, Turkey, Romania, Germany, Serbia, Australia and USA.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for experienced Junior Project Manager to join our strong onshore project team with global perspective. Responsibilities in this position reaches both scope, costs, and time, and emphasize a leadership style with involving of stakeholders, ensuring a professional and efficient project planning and execution.
You will be a key player in successfully executing onshore projects. The projects are primarily located in Europe, and you will be involved in project planning from A-Z.
You should expect approx. 50 travelling days per year.
- Hands-on support to experienced Project Mangers on complex projects
- Project execution from A to Z of low-complexity projects
- Pre-start site inspection and site-specific agreements (e.g., accommodation and subcontractors)
- Planning and resource allocation (equipment and manpower)
- Customer contact, securing that our customer’s requirements are fulfilled.
- Prepare, coordinate, and maintain project documentation.
- Ensuring injury-free execution of projects in compliance with client contract and obligations
- Regular contact to employees at site; demonstrating “visible leadership.”
- Performance monitoring and follow-up; progress reporting to clients
- Control costs and follow-up on budget
- You have a degree in Project Management, Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Construction Management.
- You might have 1-2 years of experience with project management of construction sites or engineering projects, but you could also be a newly graduated project manager.
- Most important; you have the right can-do and hands-on attitude, as we can teach you A-Z about project management in the wind industry.
- As this is a fast-paced industry, it is important that you have a flexible mindset and are able to maintain an overview also when things are moving fast.
- It is a benefit if you have a good contractual understanding and some technical insight and understanding.
- You understand the value of good stakeholder management, and you thrive in balancing interests and finding solutions.
- You are a good Team Player
- Finally, you are solution-oriented, flexible, proactive and you master the art of communicating open-minded and respectfully at all levels.
- You will get thorough training and hands-on experience in how to do project management in the wind industry,
- You will learn from some of our most experienced project managers.
- We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in a high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
- We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity, pragmatism, and quality in all solutions
- Joining GWS will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organization that focus on people.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
If you believe you are the perfect fit for our team, then we would love to hear from you!
We invite you to apply now by clicking the “Apply for this job” tab to submit your application!
Please include your resume outlining your relevant and previous work history, along with any licenses and qualifications applicable to the role. Please also include a cover letter explaining your motivation for applying for this position.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!
In case of any questions to the position, please contact Monika Lübker on email@example.com