Are you an experienced Site Administrator…then take a closer look at GWS!!!
Global Wind Service is a leading supplier of manpower for wind turbine installation and servicing, with offices located in 10 countries and almost 1,000 technicians working across the globe.
Our business is dynamic, fast-paced, flexible and adaptable to our clients’ needs in order to deliver excellent service and results.
FOCUS ON PEOPLE
At GWS our employees play an integral role in our vision for the future and in achieving our goal to be the preferred partner for complete wind turbine services.
GWS has a strong team culture and we are always looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are ramping up and expanding our team of experienced Site Administrators and are looking for individuals to assist us in provide safe services of high quality and to continue to exceed our customers’ expectations.
These roles are based working at site.
TYPICAL DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Ensuring Personnel welfare at site in order to maintain an efficient working environment
- Liaising with local vendors providing site services e.g. waste management providers, cleaning services
- Responsibility for office, site and canteen supplies
- Assisting in the arrangements of local accommodation for technicians e.g. rental houses and hotels
- Purchase orders and site related purchases
- Maintaining and recording site working hours for project technicians and subcontractors, including registering sickness and holiday hours
- Event planning and coordination
- Welcoming, coordination and introduction of visitors in accordance with the site visitor policy, and management of this policy
- Ad hoc additional tasks
Sound like you? To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS IN THE ROLE
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Experience in the use of MS Office
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- A structured and organised approach, and the ability to prioritise a high number of tasks on a daily basis
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility of assigned tasks
- Flexible with a positive attitude towards a constantly changing work environment
- Ability to work cohesively with, respect and communicate with a mixed culture workforce
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic,
high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility
and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- A workplace that focuses on safety.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in wind industry.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Global career progression prospects.
- High-quality Safety Equipment (PPE) and working clothes.
- Paid training.
- Beside the job itself, you’ll be looked after.
- Your happiness and your well-being are a priority.
For GWS it is important to prepare & safeguard our employees, so they are properly equipped to do the job correctly and safely.
We want our employees to succeed! Joining GWS will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and in accordance with all local laws protecting different statuses.
Are you ready to show your full potential in the wind industry?
Do you want to work in a field where your impact matters?
We invite you to apply now by clicking the “Apply for this job” tab to submit your application!
Please include your resume outlining your relevant and previous work history, along with any licences and qualifications applicable to the role.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!