Are you an experienced WTG Storekeeper / Logistics Coordinator?
…then take a closer look at GWS!!!
Global Wind Service is a leading supplier of manpower for wind turbine installation and servicing, with offices located in 10 countries and almost 1,000 technicians working across the globe.
Our business is dynamic, fast-paced, flexible and adaptable to our clients’ needs in order to deliver excellent service and results.
FOCUS ON PEOPLE
At GWS our employees play an integral role in our vision for the future and in achieving our goal to be the preferred partner for complete wind turbine services.
GWS has a strong team culture and we are always looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are ramping up and expanding our team of experienced Storekeepers / Logistics Coordinators across platforms for site-based activities On and Offshore, to provide safe services of high quality and to continue to exceed our customers’ expectations.
You will have an active, hands on part to play in the smooth operation of the site.
TYPICAL DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Providing Technicians with tooling daily
- Manual handling including, receiving deliveries, and unloading tooling and equipment
- Transportation of tooling and equipment on site
- Registration, monitoring and tracking of tooling/equipment in site systems
- Ordering replacement tooling
- Processing and returning damaged/no longer required equipment to head office warehouse
- Forklift and telehandler associated tasks
- Stocktaking / Inventory
- Supporting Site Manager and team during project
- Responsibility and accountability for Health and Safety in your team
- Accurate and timely completion of relevant paperwork during works
- Ambassador for the GWS and its culture and values
Sound like you? To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS IN THE ROLE
- Experience of working as a Storekeeper / Logistics Coordinator onsite for WTG projects, ideally 1+ years
- Experience in manufacturer systems e.g. ERP (Oracle etc.), WMS
- Experience in AX system
- GWO Trainings, OGUK, Chester Step
- Offshore Trainings (desirable)
- GWO BTT (desirable)
- Telehandler / Forklift training (desirable)
- Slinger Banksman (desirable)
- Safety Passport e.g. CCNSG (desirable)
- Strong understanding of logistical and warehousing processes
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility
and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- A workplace that focuses on safety.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in wind industry.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Global career progression prospects.
- High-quality Safety Equipment (PPE) and working clothes.
- Paid training.
- Paid travel and accommodation during rotation.
- Meal Allowance / per diem allowance during rotation.
- Beside the job itself, you’ll be looked after.
- Your happiness and your well-being are a priority.
For GWS it is important to prepare & safeguard our technicians, so they are properly equipped to do the job correctly and safely.
We want our employees to succeed! Joining GWS will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Are you ready to show your full potential in the wind industry?
Do you want to work in a field where your impact matters?
We invite you to apply now by clicking the “Apply for this job” tab to submit your application!
Please include your resume outlining your relevant and previous work history, along with any licences and qualifications applicable to the role.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!