Your Dream Job is closer than you think!!
For the on-site management of wind turbine installation, we are looking for experienced Site Managers to act as the overall responsible on GWS site and to be the central hub between GWS project management, our skilled technicians and client representatives to provide safe services of high quality and to continue to exceed our customers’ expectations.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safe execution of the project in compliance with client contract and obligations, enforcing safety regulations and policies.
- Daily planning, preparation, coordination and supervision of the execution of the work on site.
- Responsible for timely reporting to the Project Manager on progress, non-conformities and helping to initiate and implement corrective and preventive actions, progress views, snagging lists.
- Completing all GWS and customer required documentation on site.
- On site responsible for GWS equipment (PPE, tools, cars etc.).
- Optimisation of project execution and methods.
- Performing final walk down and handing over turbines to the client
- GWS employee assessments upon completion of the project
- Responsible for HSEQ on site incl. monitoring and implementing relevant measures
- Responsible for all work to be completed in an organized way according to the contractual scope (time, finance and result)
- Responsible for working towards the highest safety standards as described in GWS’ safety policies, procedures and instructions.
- Responsible for the overall team performance on site.
- At least 5 years of experience in the wind industry (Pre-assembly, Installation, Completion or Servicing)
- Substantial technical insight, both mechanical and electrical within the wind industry
- Professional with a high emphasis on Quality and Safety
- Ability to plan the overall workload on site, brief and delegate to site organization and team leads and to execute the task according to the plan.
- Extensive leadership skills
- Understanding of motivational factors within the team, interpersonal conflicts and ability to handle basic conflict management on site.
- You are cooperative, communicative, open-minded and flexible – with respect for others and other cultures
- Ability to understand different parties’ requirements, to balance interest and to find solutions
- Systematic and persistent self-starter who takes responsibility
- Ability and willingness to travel and work domestically and internationally as required
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Clean drivers’ licence and ability to obtain a Passport
- Valid GWO training certificates
- OGUK medical certificate
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic,
high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- A stable workplace that focuses on safety.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in wind industry.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Global career progression prospects.
- High-quality Safety Equipment (PPE) and working clothes.
- Paid training.
- Paid travel and accommodation during rotation.
- Meal Allowance / per diem allowance during rotation.
- Beside the job itself, you’ll be looked after.
- Your happiness and your well-being are a priority.
For GWS it is important to prepare & safeguard our technicians, so they are properly equipped to do the job correctly and safely. We want our employees to succeed!
Joining GWS will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Global Wind Service is a leading supplier of manpower for wind turbine installation and servicing, with offices located in 10 countries and almost 1.000 technicians working across the globe. Our business is dynamic, fast-paced, flexible and adaptable to our clients’ needs in order to deliver excellent service and results.
FOCUS ON PEOPLE
At GWS our employees play an integral role in our vision for the future and in achieving our goal to be the preferred partner for complete wind turbine services.
GWS has a strong team culture and we are always looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Sounds like you???
Are you ready to show your full potential in the wind industry?
Do you want to work in a field where your impact matters?
Then submit your application immediately!
For your application we provide you with an online platform where you can enter your data and upload your documents. You reach the online application form by clicking on the button “Apply for this job”.
Please keep the following documents ready: Covering letter, CV and further documents / training certificates.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!