Your Dream Job is closer than you think!!
We are looking for experienced Team Leads / Installation Supervisors to act as the direct link between our technicians on site and the Site Management to provide safe services of high quality and to continue to exceed our customers’ expectations.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for reporting of safety issues within the team
- Responsible for equipment within your team (status and condition)
- Responsible to gather information to be used for documentation of standby time, extra work outside project contract, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that work is being carried out according to the highest safety standards as described in GWS’ safety policies
- Responsible for daily planning of your own and your teams’ tasks
- Responsible for supporting the Site Manager in his weekly planning
- Responsible for initiating the necessary actions for implementation of HSEQ improvements
- Responsible for the preparation of documentation for work to be carried out
- Responsible for daily and continues supervision within your team
- Responsible for conducting daily inspection and maintenance of safety equipment, company cars, tools and other GWS properties defined by the Site Manager
- Responsible for keeping the Site Manager informed about progress and challenges regarding the tasks you are assigned to.
- Responsible for demonstrating a quality mindset in all the work that are carried out
- Responsible for the overall performance of your team
- Responsible for acting and trying to solve conflicts within your team or reporting to the Site Manager
- Responsible for demonstrating an open-minded attitude towards the team and individual team members and to act professional at every time
- Responsible for supporting the Site Manager in the preparation of employee assessments, including inputs on individuals’ performance
- At least 3 years of experience in the wind industry (Pre-assembly, Installation, Completion or Servicing)
- Technical knowledge on the specific WTG platform and know their functions
- Professional with a high emphasis on Quality and Safety
- Understanding of motivational factors and to foster an open, effective and respectful communication within the team
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to individuals within the team
- Ability to assign and delegate tasks within the team
- Ability to plan and prepare your own task and to brief and debrief the team and capture vital lessons learned
- Basic IT knowledge
- Intermediate English skills (project specific)
- Clean drivers’ licence and ability to obtain a Passport
- Valid GWO training certificates
- OGUK medical certificate
- Manufacturer specific training
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic,
high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- A stable workplace that focuses on safety.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in wind industry.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- High-quality Safety Equipment (PPE) and working clothes.
- Paid training.
- Paid travel and accommodation during rotation.
- Meal Allowance / per diem allowance during rotation.
- Beside the job itself, you’ll be looked after.
- Your happiness and your well-being are a priority.
For GWS it is important to prepare & safeguard our technicians, so they are properly equipped to do the job correctly and safely. We want our employees to succeed!
Joining GWS will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Global Wind Service is a leading supplier of manpower for wind turbine installation and servicing, with offices located in 10 countries and almost 1.000 technicians working across the globe. Our business is dynamic, fast-paced, flexible and adaptable to our clients’ needs in order to deliver excellent service and results.
FOCUS ON PEOPLE
At GWS our employees play an integral role in our vision for the future and in achieving our goal to be the preferred partner for complete wind turbine services.
GWS has a strong team culture and we are always looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Sounds like you???
Are you ready to show your full potential in the wind industry?
Do you want to work in a field where your impact matters?
Then submit your application immediately!
For your application we provide you with an online platform where you can enter your data and upload your documents. You reach the online application form by clicking on the button “Apply for this job”.
Please keep the following documents ready: Covering letter, CV and further documents / training certificates.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!