Are you a Siemens experienced WTG Technician looking for a new challenge??
…then keep on reading and take a closer look on GWS!!!
Global Wind Service is a leading supplier of manpower for wind turbine installation and servicing, with offices located in 10 countries and almost 1.000 technicians working across the globe.
Our business is dynamic, fast-paced, flexible and adaptable to our clients’ needs in order to deliver excellent service and results.
FOCUS ON PEOPLE
At GWS our employees play an integral role in our vision for the future and in achieving our goal to be the preferred partner for complete wind turbine services.
GWS has a strong team culture and we are always looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are ramping up our expanding team with SGRE experienced Wind Turbine Technicians holding Siemens Level 4 / Level 5 and Level 6 for site-based activities On & Offshore
to provide safe services of high quality and to continue to exceed our customers’ expectations.
The best part about this role? The outdoors. You won't be stuck inside behind a desk 9 till 5, 5 days a week.
You will have an active, hands on part to play in the smooth operation of the plant.
- Participate in assembling, installing and servicing wind turbine generators
- Perform commissioning and troubleshooting tasks
- Check and supervise that quality measures and safety instructions are being respected
- Check and supervise the selection and usage of special tools and equipment
- Participate in training organized by GWS
- Plan your own work ahead
- Inspection and maintenance of safety gear, company cars, tools and other GWS properties
Sound like you? To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Mechanical or electrical education
- Good technical knowledge of Siemens Wind Turbine Generators
- Siemens Level 4 or higher
- Experience in Pre-assembly, Installation, Completion or Servicing
- Good English skills
- You are cooperative, communicative, open-minded and flexible – with respect for others and other cultures
- Capable of working at remote sites in adverse weather conditions
- Ability and willingness to travel and work domestically and internationally as required
- Ability and confidence to work at height (includes physical fitness to climb)
- Professional with a high emphasis on Quality and Safety
- Clean drivers’ licence and ability to obtain a Passport
- Valid GWO training and OGUK Medical Fitness certificate
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic,
high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- A workplace that focuses on safety.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in wind industry.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Global career progression prospects.
- High-quality Safety Equipment (PPE) and working clothes.
- Paid training.
- Paid travel and accommodation during rotation.
- Meal Allowance / per diem allowance during rotation.
- Beside the job itself, you’ll be looked after.
- Your happiness and your well-being is a priority.
For GWS it is important to prepare & safeguard our technicians, so they are properly equipped to do the job correctly and safely. We want our employees to succeed!
Joining GWS will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Are you ready to show your full potential in the wind industry?
Do you want to work in a field where your impact matters?
Then submit your application!
For your application we provide you with an online platform where you can enter your data and upload your documents. You reach the online application form by clicking on the button “Apply for this job”.
Please keep the following documents ready: Covering letter, CV and further documents / training certificates.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!