Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new challenge within the Wind Industry??
…then take a closer look on GWS!!!
Global Wind Service is a leading supplier of manpower and full package solutions for wind turbine installation and servicing, with offices located in 10 countries and almost 1.300 technicians working across the globe.
Our business is dynamic, fast-paced, flexible and adaptable to our clients’ needs in order to deliver excellent service and results.
FOCUS ON PEOPLE
At GWS our employees play an integral role in our vision for the future and in achieving our goal to be the preferred partner for complete wind turbine services.
GWS has a strong team culture and we are always looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration.
ABOUT THE JOB
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager joining our Service and Maintenance Division to be based in Lowestoft / UK.
Responsibilities in this position include safety, costs, time, and emphasize a leadership style with involving of stakeholders, and thereby ensure a professional and efficient project planning and execution.
It is very important that you are visible in the field and have a proactive and solution-oriented attitude to our customers and high focus on safety- and commercial aspects. You shall expect up to 120 travel days per year.
- Flawless Management of projects as per contract and in compliance with local legislation and customer requirements and in line with the GWS PM Model.
- Customer contact, securing that our customer’s requirements are fulfilled.
- Project management from A to Z (from preparations and kick-off to evaluation)
- Pre-start site inspection and site-specific agreements (e.g. accommodation and subcontractors)
- Planning and resource allocation (equipment and manpower)
- Prepare, coordinate and maintain project documentation.
- Regular contact to employees at site; demonstrating “visible leadership”
- Performance monitoring and follow-up; progress reporting to clients
- Control costs and follow-up on budget
Sound like you? To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Civil-, Mechanical-, or Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Proven project management experience preferably within the wind, oil & gas or construction industry
- Confident with small as well as bigger projects and sees a challenge in making any of these successful
- Experienced people manager
- Experienced in supporting a safety oriented cultural development
- Strong contractual understanding
- Substantial technical insight is preferred
- Robust with ability to maintain overview also when things are moving fast
- Able to understand different parties’ needs, to balance interests and find solutions
- Experienced negotiator and aware of the importance of communication and documentation
- Solution-oriented, flexible, systematic and persistent self-starter. Cooperative and communicative at all levels; open-minded; with respect for other cultures.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic,
high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in wind industry.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Global career progression prospects.
- Your happiness and your well-being are a priority.
Joining GWS will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Are you ready to show your full potential in the wind industry?
Do you want to work in a field where your impact matters?
Then submit your application!
For your application we provide you with an online platform where you can enter your data and upload your documents.
You reach the online application form by clicking on the button “Apply for this job”.
Please keep the following documents ready: Covering letter, CV and further documents / training certificates.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!