An exciting opportunity awaits you at GWS
Are You ready for a new adventure???
Global Wind Service is a leading supplier of manpower for wind turbine installation and servicing, with over 1,000 technicians working across the globe. Professional and skilled people are at the heart of our expanding business with HQ in Denmark and offices in Poland, UK, Benelux, Turkey, Romania, Germany, Australia and USA.
FOCUS ON PEOPLE
At GWS our employees play an integral role in our vision for the future and in achieving our goal to be the preferred partner for complete wind turbine services. GWS has a strong team culture and we are always looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration.
Think first – Act Safely. One of the cornerstones in our HSEQ Policy is to reduce or eliminate risk, which can cause work related illness, incident or injury to our employees and those we work close with. Our HSEQ department works also in close cooperation with our clients’ safety department, in order to find ways to make the wind industry a safe place to work.
We are expanding our HSEQ team with a Site HSEQ Coordinator to work on project sites, HQ office and where needed.
- Assisting with development of the safety-culture among our employees
- Support to our US projects at warehouse, storage yards and sites
- On-site safety inspections, training and supervision
- Preparation of HSEQ plans and Risk Assessments for projects
- Maintenance of database entries and follow-up on incidents and NCRs
- Incident investigation, identification of corrective and preventive measures
- HSEQ support, advice and guidance
- Further development of our corporate Integrated Management System (ISO9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001)
- Communication and roll out of corporate HSEQ policies and procedures
- Able to pass pre-employment drug test and background check
- At least 3 years of progressive HSEQ experience, including auditing procedures and protocols, and within ISO-based management systems
- Skilled motivational speaker, who can influence their colleagues in a positive manner
- Systematic and persistent self-starter able to work under limited supervision to meet targets
- Cooperative, communicative, open-minded and flexible – also with respect for other people and other cultures
- Strong working knowledge of the wind industry
- Capable and willing to teach and instruct others on HSEQ related topics
- Able to pass GWO training modules
- Expected to conduct up-tower inspections, audits and observations as needed and when requested.
- Proficient in general computer skills and Microsoft applications (Word, PPT, Excel etc.)
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Valid driving license
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in the wind industry.
- The opportunity for professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Global career progression prospects.
- Your happiness and your well-being are a priority.
- The best coffee in Carrollton ;).
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
If you believe you are the perfect fit for our team, then we would love to hear from you!
We invite you to apply now by clicking the “Apply for this job” tab to submit your application!
Please include your resume outlining your relevant and previous work history, along with any licences and qualifications applicable to the role.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.