Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within the Wind Industry??
…then take a closer look on GWS!!!
Global Wind Service is a leading supplier of manpower for wind turbine installation and servicing, with offices located in 10 countries and over 1,000 technicians working across the globe.
Our business is dynamic, fast-paced, flexible and adaptable to our clients’ needs in order to deliver excellent service and results.
FOCUS ON PEOPLE
At GWS our employees play an integral role in our vision for the future and in achieving our goal to be the preferred partner for complete wind turbine services.
GWS has a strong team culture and we are always looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration.
ABOUT THE JOB
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Payroll and Benefits Administrator to be based in Carrollton, Texas.
Our HR colleagues from business units all around the world are working together to ensure the continuous improvement of processes and tools to ensure global alignment and scalability.
The main responsibilities of this position include processing payroll for GWS US subsidiary, maintaining benefits enrollment data, and performing data maintenance in our HRIS and other databases.
- Manages all day-to-day payroll processing, analysis and reporting in accordance with all federal, state and local tax laws, all Company policies and procedures and GAAP.
- Ensures accurate and timely payment and reporting of compensation payable to employees, including union and prevailing wage requirements
- Ensures payroll tax reporting and remittance are timely and in compliance with applicable federal, state and local tax laws.
- Develops and implements appropriate payroll and benefits related policies and procedures.
- Ensures corporate policies are properly administered and new policies are adequately documented and communicated across the Company.
- Uses knowledge of incentive and benefit plans, as well as relevant Human Resource payroll-related policies in order to ensure that payments and expenses are accurate and appropriate.
- Assists in building and maintaining payroll related system interfaces (including HRIS, timekeeping, benefits and General Ledger)
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Pre-employment background check and drug test
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field highly preferred
- At least three years of progressive payroll and benefits work experience
- PHR, CEBS or CPP certification highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of all facets of payroll administration: federal, state and local labor laws, compensation, benefits and performance management.
- Strong PC skills, with proficiency in MS Office, and knowledgeable of HRIS/Payroll systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external personnel.
- Detail oriented, with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and research skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in wind industry.
- The opportunity for professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Global career progression prospects.
- Your happiness and your well-being are a priority.
- The best coffee in Carrollton ;).
Joining GWS will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organization.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Are you ready to show your full potential in the wind industry?
Do you want to work in a field where your impact matters?
Then submit your application!
We look forward to receiving your application.