An exciting opportunity awaits you at GWS
Are You ready for a new adventure???
Global Wind Service is a leading supplier of manpower for wind turbine installation and servicing, with over 1,000 technicians working across the globe. Professional and skilled people are at the heart of our expanding business with HQ in Denmark and offices in Poland, UK, Benelux, Turkey, Romania, Germany, Australia and USA.
FOCUS ON PEOPLE
At GWS our employees play an integral role in our vision for the future and in achieving our goal to be the preferred partner for complete wind turbine services. GWS has a strong team culture and we are always looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration.
We are expanding our QA team with a QA Inspector to work on project sites, HQ office and where needed.
- Acts as an advocate for GWS by promoting all company policies and procedures and promoting a positive attitude towards the goals of each project. Must represent GWS professionally with clients, subcontractors, and others at all times.
- Champion quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the project.
- Knowledge of all project plans, specifications, installation manuals and drawings.
- Help plan, lead, and coordinate all quality activities associated with the overall execution of a project as if it is a personal business.
- Assist in investigation of non-conformance issues and implementation of corrective measures.
- Reviewing and maintaining project quality records as needed, conduct quality training for all project team members including subcontractors when required.
- Help maintain Quality Policies and Procedures and ensure compliance.
- Ensure that all Subcontractors follow and comply with GWS Quality process
- Communicate and implement GWS Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Constantly solves problems and resolves issues through face to face and personal communication.
- Able to pass pre-employment drug test and background check
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years construction QA/QC experience on wind energy projects preferred OR at least 3 years of verifiable wind turbine construction experience
- Experience in managing, organizing, directing, and leading construction QA/QC preferred.
- OSHA 10 hour minimum, current GWO BST and GWO BTT, related technical school degree or diploma and valid DL.
- Knowledge of technical and quality aspects of all phases of wind turbine installations.
- Knowledge of public and construction safety regulations.
- Excellent mathematical skills, including application, and use in problem solving.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently and efficiently under limited supervision.
- Sensitivity to problems; ability to tell or predict when something is wrong; able to revise and adapt as necessary.
- Strong coordination, time management, active listening, critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Self-motivated, able to learn quickly and independently.
- Computer literacy and proficiency using MS Project and MS Office.
- Must be able to read, understand and relay understanding technical manuals and regulations.
- Cooperative, communicative, open-minded and flexible – also with respect for other people and other cultures
- Great communication skills; must be fluent in both spoken and written English
- Valid driving license
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in the wind industry.
- The opportunity for professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Global career progression prospects.
- Your happiness and your well-being are a priority.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
If you believe you are the perfect fit for our team, then we would love to hear from you!
We invite you to apply now by clicking the “Apply for this job” tab to submit your application!
Please include your resume outlining your relevant and previous work history, along with any licences and qualifications applicable to the role.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.