Employment place: Carrollton Texas, US
Full time position
Global Wind Service (GWS) is a Fred Olsen related company providing manpower and expertise for installation and service of wind turbine.
Professional and skilled people are the heart of our expanding business with HQ in Denmark and offices in Poland, UK, Benelux, Turkey, Romania, Germany, Serbia, Australia and USA.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for experienced Contract Manager to join our strong project management team with global perspective.
Responsibility in this position reaches assessing and limiting or maximizing any risk or opportunity associated with US contracts. Furthermore,
you will be advising the business to optimize execution and administration of contracts with customers and (sub)contractors – considering GWS commercial objectives,
risk mitigation, internal bidding and contracting standards and procedures and in so doing minimize unfavorable legal or financial consequences and maximize customer
satisfaction and commercial results. It is very important that you are visible in the field and have a proactive and solution-oriented attitude to our customers.
You shall expect up to 50 travel days per year.
- Assess legal input on terms and conditions of contracts based on knowledge and experience and translate all input into practical contractual terms and conditions.
- Provide guidance, advice and support on contractual matters to Sales during tender, awarding and handover phase of the contract.
- Provide guidance and support on contractual matters to Project Management after handover by Sales by preparation on, alerting and dealing with possible claims and variations.
- Educate / influence the disciplines of Legal, Sales and Project Management on creating, sharing, understanding, interpreting and using practical information provided by each discipline.
- Coordinate, execute, maintain and or improve administrative activities and procedures, in line with internal requirements from HQ.
- English, fluent proficiency verbal and written
- Commercial understanding
- Experience in Project Management and Sales (sub)systems
- Experience in Legal affairs
- Self-driven and good at working with People
- Persuading, influencing and analyzing
- Responding to change
- Robust with ability to maintain overview also when things are moving fast
- Solution-oriented, flexible, systematic and persistent self-starter.
- Cooperative and communicative at all levels; open-minded; with respect for other cultures.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic,
high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in wind industry.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Global career progression prospects.
- Your happiness and your well-being is a priority.
Joining GWS will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
If you believe you are the perfect fit for our team, then we would love to hear from you!
We invite you to apply now by clicking the “Apply for this job” tab to submit your application!
Please include your resume outlining your relevant and previous work history, along with any licences and qualifications applicable to the role.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!