Employment place: Carrollton Texas, US
Full time position
Global Wind Service (GWS) is a Fred Olsen related company providing manpower and expertise for installation and service of wind turbine.
Professional and skilled people are the heart of our expanding business with HQ in Denmark and offices in Poland, UK, Benelux, Turkey, Romania, Germany, Serbia, Australia and USA.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for experienced Senior Project Manager to join our strong project team with global perspective.
Responsibilities in this position reaches both scope, costs and time, and emphasize a leadership style with involving of stakeholders,
and thereby ensure a professional and efficient project planning and execution.
It is very important that you are visible in the field and have a proactive and solution-oriented attitude to our customers. You shall expect up to 50 travel days per year.
- Injury-free execution of projects in compliance with client contract and obligationsand customer requirements
- Customer contact, securing that our customer’s requirements are fulfilled
- Project management from A to Z (from preparations and kick-off to evaluation)
- Pre-start site inspection and site-specific agreements (e.g. accommodation and subcontractors)
- Planning and resource allocation (equipment and manpower)
- Prepare, coordinate and maintain project documentation
- Regular contact to employees at site; demonstrating “visible leadership”
- Performance monitoring and follow-up; progress reporting to clients
- Control costs and follow-up on budget
- Confident with small as well as bigger projects and sees a challenge in making any of these successful
- Experienced people manager
- Experienced in supporting a safety oriented cultural development
- Strong Project management experience from the wind industry or oil & gas is preferred
- Strong contractual understanding
- Substantial technical insight is preferred
- Robust with ability to maintain overview also when things are moving fast
- Able to understand different parties’ needs, to balance interests and find solutions
- Experienced negotiator and aware of the importance of communication and documentation
- Solution-oriented, flexible, systematic and persistent self-starter. Cooperative and communicative at all levels; open-minded; with respect for other cultures.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic,
high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in wind industry.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Global career progression prospects.
- Your happiness and your well-being is a priority.
Joining GWS will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
If you believe you are the perfect fit for our team, then we would love to hear from you!
We invite you to apply now by clicking the “Apply for this job” tab to submit your application!
Please include your resume outlining your relevant and previous work history, along with any licences and qualifications applicable to the role.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!